12th Annual Britton Fund Ride
April 29, 2019 – Honolulu, Hawaii
It’s our 12th Annual Britton Fund Ride. This time we are headed to Paradise for a picturesque metric century ride. The 62 mile route includes 2440 feet of elevation gain. We head from the Sheraton Waikiki along the southeastern shore of Oahu around Diamond Head to Kailua and back . Riders will raise a minimum of $700.00 dollars. Teams are allowed – minimum of $700.00 per rider (for example – 3 rider team will have a minimum of $2100.00).
To preview the route visit: http://www.strava.com/routes/16312517
REGISTER NOW Visit our Crowdrise Site
Here’s what past riders have said:
- It was incredibly fun! Great group of people, very easy going, good food, we raised so much money – very successful and rewarding experience.
- Lots of great people I would probably not have had a chance to get to know otherwise. Beautiful setting. Wonderful support from SAG. The choice of length of ride was really important to many people I spoke to.
- You’re riding for a great cause and it was inspiring to me all the donations I received from residents who wanted to support tree research.
- A complicated way of having fun and feeling good about the world. Camaraderie is HUGE. Personal challenge is a driving, but daunting, force. I guarantee participating in The Britton Fund Ride will be a personal uplifting, invigorating experience for YOU!!
SUPPORT THE RIDE
- Become a Sponsor – Download the 2019 Sponsorship Form
- Donate to a Rider’s Campaign – Download a donation form
- General event questions, sponsorship and volunteer registration, or to make a payment by check, email Rose Epperson
- Cycling and route questions, email Doug Anderson