Are you new to the Britton Fund Ride? Here are some frequently asked questions with answers you’ll find helpful. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to Mary Pendleton, email@example.com or 415-561-8616.
1. What is included in my registration fee? Riders receive a bike jersey, dinner the evening before the ride, breakfast and lunch the day of the ride, their portion of one night’s hotel stay (based on double occupancy) the night before the ride and ride support during the event.
2. Where and when does the ride take place? The ride will take off at 8am from the Disneyland Hotel on May 2nd, 2016. Please meet at around 7:30 for a group photo, last minute bike inspections, etc.
3. Where will dinner be the night before the ride? This location is to be determined, but it will likely be at The Disneyland Hotel. Attendance is required – we’ll have a safety talk, route overview, distribute jerseys, and meet other riders.
4. How does lodging work? We will pay for your hotel room the night before the ride. There are 2 riders per room, unless you request to be upgraded to your own room. If you’d prefer to have your own room, you will have to pay the difference for the other half of the hotel room.
5. What’s the ride route? Still to be determined!
6. Where can I find the Rider Release and Lodging forms? Glad you asked! They’re right here: